About three years ago, we began broadcasting gospel programming in Kosovo, reaching people who have experienced turmoil and desperately need the hope of Christ. Thus far, says Director Don Shenk, the fruits of those labors are being realized. “The Tide ministry’s presence is Kosovo is relatively new,” Shenk said, “and we are so thankful for God’s provision in finding and securing radio partnerships there so the people of Kosovo and neighboring Albania can hear the message of Christ and His saving grace.” Alma, a listener in Kosovo, reported that she lives in a remote village and the closest church is in the city: “It is difficult for me to go to church for a Sunday service or meet with other believers,” Alma said. “I’m so happy that I can listen to Pastor G preach on the radio. That’s my only church service, through the radio. I listen to the radio with my mother and my friend—most of the time in secret from other people around us. Thank you for helping us walk in the light. Ou...
Comments