Honesty

Tests! There are many of them now a days. Tests at school, for driver’s license, civil service, selective service, and job applications.

Paul calls for a spiritual checkup. “Examine yourselves to see if your faith is genuine.” Maybe you slipped. Prove yourselves, in that if you work a problem the right way, you can prove that the answer will be correct. Is your profess faith in Christ bringing the correct answer to life? Stop, look, and listen, for if you follow Christ in full obedience, then the result is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. Are these things present in your life? Is there peace and joy? Does the Holy Spirit control your life? Be honest when you look at yourself and make change where it needs to be.

Prayer: Search my heart, O Lord! See if there be any wicked way in me. Show me where there is lack. Cleanse me from evil and quicken me by Your spirit. Help me to make corrections where needed. Amen.

The post Honesty appeared first on The Tide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter on Zimbabwe

Seekers Conferences and Baptisims in India bring many to Christ