God Has a Plan for You

Scripture Reading: Jeremiah 29: 11 (AMP)

“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.”

The greatest hope we have in God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ is that He thinks about us and has good plans for us. What’s left for us is to know God’s true plan for us. The question is:  how do you know you are in His plan? Some of the simple everyday things you can do to know Him plan for you:

  1. Praying in His will.
  2. Seeking to know Him and His will by reading His word.
  3. Listen to His still small voice.
  4. Seek to understand the simple endowments/ talents/ gift that he gave to you.

At times we go through a lot of complexities and challenges that confuse us and we end up thinking that God has no plan for us. You might be going through a struggle, but you must know that He as a great plan for you. Remember in his word He says, “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” (Rom 8:28-29, NKJV)

You should know that God thinks about you. If your loved one says they have been thinking of you, it shows that you matter to them or you are important. You are the crown of God’s Creation. In Psalms 8: 4 he says “ What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him?”

Remember, God has good plans for you and you are in his thought. That is why He sent his only begotten son to rescue from eternal condemnation. ( John 3: 16, 1 John 5: 11). God loves you.

Prayer: In the name of Jesus Christ, I thank you for the great plans you have for me. Make me fully understand your plans about me. I have defaulted on your plans, forgive and help me come back on track Dear Lord. Thank you for the thoughts you have for me, for my family and my country. Amen

By Jonah Nyoni- Amagugu Evangeli Radio, Zimbabwe

The post God Has a Plan for You appeared first on The Tide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter on Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe’s Pastors Share Hope of Christ Amid COVID-19 Restrictions