Lives Changed through the Oriya Broadcast in India


The Tide is involved extensively in media related ministry throughout India. Currently, The Tide airs 8 different radio programs in 7 heart languages of India. Having that number of programs in India allows The Tide to share the gospel with millions of people in a predominately Hindu nation. The Tide studio is located in Cuttack, Orissa and the main language spoken in Orissa is Oriya. In this region, many people are strong Hindus and hate Christians. As a result of this hatred, many violent attacks and persecution against believers goes on in this area. Despite the violence and persecution, people’s lives are still being touched and transformed through The Tide heart language radio programs as evidence through these testimonies from listeners of The Tide Oriya language program Shanti Data;

As I listen to the ‘Shanti Data’ radio program, I am blessed by the Lord. One day you had shared about the forgiveness of God which touched my heart. It is true that no one can give us forgiveness only Jesus has the power and authority to forgive our sins. His death on the cross provided forgiveness to all who believe in Him. I have realized that I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I repented for my sins and have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord. Thank you for sharing the word of God through radio which has blessed and comforted me.

MISS. SAGARIKA NAYAK
PHULBANI, ORISSA


Read the full story at http://thetide.org/updates/lives-changed-through-the-oriya-broadcast-in-india

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter on Zimbabwe

Seekers Conferences and Baptisims in India bring many to Christ

The Tide Reaches Listeners in Albania Who Aren’t Afraid to Share the Gospel