The Tide 36th Annual Golf Benefit

The Tide© Annual Golf Benefit provides a great way to make a global impact for Christ while also participating in a pleasurable hobby.  This year our golf outing will take place on June 19.  This will be the 36th consecutive year for The Tide international radio ministry to host this prestigious event at the Penn National Golf Club in Fayetteville, Pennsylvania, where we hold the record as the golf benefit held for the longest number of consecutive years at that location.  This event, held on the Founder’s course at Penn National, is scheduled to begin with a shotgun start at 7:30 AM and will be limited to the first 128 golfers to register.  Advance registration and payment is required, and the cost is $90.00 per golfer with a $5.00 discount if registering before May 19.  The registration fee covers the green fees for 18 holes of golf and a golf cart.  Complimentary refreshments are available at various locations around the course and a free picnic lunch is also included.

All golfers who participate in The Tide 26th Annual Golf benefit will also be entered in a drawing for a variety of door prizes.  This year the door prizes include drivers, irons, golf bags, push carts, a GPS unit and other miscellaneous items.  The format will be a full scramble with awards for the top two teams in each flight.  Individuals will be able to compete for prizes for the longest drive, longest putt, and closest to the pin on designated holes.  A $10,000.00 hole-in-one prize is also being offered on the ninth hole.  Over the years The Tide Annual Golf Benefit has earned a reputation as a great event held on a magnificent course, making it very popular among golfers of all ages and skill levels.  You are encouraged to click here and register early to secure your spot.
A portion of each golfer’s registration fee is considered a charitable contribution towards The Tide ministry, but the majority of funds raised through this event come from our sponsors.  We have unlimited sponsorship opportunities.  You can click here to view and sign up for any of the most common sponsorship categories, or contact The Tide office if you have questions or would like to offer a more unique type of sponsorship.
Funds raised through The Tide Annual Golf Outing are used to support a wide variety of our ministry programs, all with the ultimate purpose of introducing people to Jesus and transforming them into committed followers of Christ.  Whether as a golfer or a sponsor, all who participate in The Tide Annual Golf Benefit help touch lives around the world! Below are is a sampling of lives that were changed because people heard about Jesus in their own language through The Tide heart language radio programs.
These testimonies are examples of how your support through the golf outing translates into lives changed around the world by Jesus Christ!
“I am a regular listener to your Hindi radio programs ‘Aap Ke Liye’ and ‘Nav Jeevan’ and have believed in Jesus Christ, the Savior and Redeemer of the world. I have also received joy and peace in my life as I listen to the word of God through the radio programs every week. Before that, I had everything to enjoy life yet there was no peace in my heart. When I heard about Jesus Christ and His Love through the radio messages, I was really blessed and encouraged and my depression and anxiety went away. Now I am really happy in the Lord. Thanks to you, for broadcasting the radio programs.” – Mr. Chand, India

“I am very happy to write to you. I am a regular listener to your ‘Prasanta Jiwan’ radio program and it is a very useful program for me. This program helps me to live in faith and walk closer to the Lord. I am blessed and encouraged to share about Jesus Christ with others. Thank you for presenting the ‘Prasasta Jiwan’ radio program and helping me to live in faith. I pray you would continue to present this program through radio." – Mr. Prasad, Nepal.

“Thank you for your Iko Awasi (Annang language) radio program which has saved my marriage.  My wife and I are a young couple who were almost getting a divorce due to gossips and suspicion. We have been married for three years. Each time I returned from work my neighbors would say things that my wife has done. According to my wife their stories were false. They also fed my wife lies about things I did not do.  The message we heard on your radio program helped save our marriage.  Please continue this good work and also pray for us to be able to conquer the devices of Satan.” Mr. Essien, Nigeria

Click here to register as a GOLFER in The Tide 36th Annual Golf Benefit.

Click here to sign up as a SPONSOR for The Tide 36th Annual Golf Benefit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter on Zimbabwe

Seekers Conferences and Baptisims in India bring many to Christ